1. Ensuring good quality non-clinical services like infection prevention, security, diet etc.
2. Ensuring clean surroundings, OPD Areas, Wards, Labour Room, OT and Patient amenities and outsourced services
3. Periodical assessment of hospitals on quality check list and arrive at a score for the facility
4. Identification of gaps, develop action plan under the guidance of in- charge of the hospital and monitor compliance.
*Setting up SOPs protocols monitoring for NABH.
5. Designing & implementation of policies, manuals Etc. As per Nabh & Other accreditation standards.
6. Ensuring that the hospital meets all regulatory compliances such as BMW, Blood Bank/Storage license, AREB regulations, etc.
7. Keep a record of non-functional equipment's and time line for its repair along with AMC for all equipments.