• Should be having good experience in shop floor in plant or manufacturing industries.
• Should be aware of all labour compliances and settlement laws.
• Monitoring activity in the plant (all shifts - day & night)
• Ensure deployment of manpower for optimum utilization
• Manpower planning and contract labour management
• Create HR systems from onboarding to exit
• Prepare handbooks
• Develop and implement policies
• Recruitment and Conduct first-round interviews
• Performance Management
• Develop HR planning strategies
• Administer payroll and maintaining employee records
• Organize and manage training & inductions
• Deal with grievances and implement disciplinary procedures
• Develop and manage office culture
• Manage HR databases/portals & coordinate with HR consultants
• Production floor management of operators. Monitor the work and progress of machine
operators and help them achieve their targets.
• HR MIS to the management
Education + Experience
§ Minimum 5 years of HR experience.
§ Bachelors/Masters in HR
§ Ability to set up and run the HR department from scratch
§ Good communication, organizational & coordination skills
§ Quick learner
§ System driven
§ Multitasking and flexible
§ Proactive & solution driven
§ Advance excel is preferred.
§ Language – comfortable in English, Hindi and Mewari/ local Udaipur Dialect
§ Office base: Udaipur