Roles & Responsibilities for Social Media Optimization:
1. Set and implement social media and communication campaigns to align with marketing strategies to maintain brand consistency.
2. Build and nurture social media platform-specific communities and audiences
3. Provide engaging text, image and video content for social media accounts
4. Manage and create marketing content to socialize and use for social media purposes (e.g., customer videos briefs, customer case studies, blog posts, posts from analysts and customers)
5. Respond to comments and customer queries in a timely manner
6. Monitor and evaluate social media results on a daily basis in coordination with company goals and benchmarks
7. Organize and participate in events to build community and boost brand awareness
8. Coordinate with Marketing, PR and Communications teams to ensure brand consistency
9. Liaise with Development and Sales departments to stay updated on new products and features
10. Build relationships with customers, potential customers, industry professionals and journalists
11. Support SEO strategies by understanding keyword priorities and how they integrate into content marketing plans
12. Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results
13. Stay up-to-date with digital technology trends
Roles & Responsibilities for Search Engine Optimization:
1. Know all the two levels of optimization on-page optimization and Off-page optimization.
2. Analyse clients goal and designing marketing plan that works best.
3. Work within the budget allotted by client for marketing campaign and other purchase.
4. Protect the personal information provided by the client.
5. Decide on best domain name, Titles, Headings and sub-headings.
6. Use effective search engine keywords in relevant places within website.
7. Make changes in design, content and links as per requirements.
8. Using strategies that increase in-bound traffic.
9. Achieve position in the first page of popular search engines.
10. Being up-to-date with the latest SEO news and methods such as Googles Algorithm.
11. Take part in online forums and SEO communities to interact with SEO leader.
12. Add blog pages if required a