We are looking for a Server Administrator who will be responsible for managing, providing support for various cloud hosting accounts including support, development, and operations, also he/she will be working with the development and support team on web & mobile applications.
Job Role & Responsibilities:
- Must have 1-2 years experience in both Windows and Linux server administration
- Have knowledge of Azure/AWS/GCP networking services and offerings, and best practices and patterns for Azure/AWS/GCP cloud-native network design
- Candidates should have good hands-on experience in handling server hardware
- Familiarity with various operating systems and platforms
- Should have tape backup knowledge
- Responsible for implementing, maintaining, migration of all version of Microsoft server including Windows Server environments
- Investigate, debug and solve Windows operating system issue
- Administration and troubleshooting support on Windows/Linux Server operating system
- Maintain a proactive review on the performance of servers
- Work on problem resolution, identifying the root causes, and taking preventive maintenance
- Collaborate across departments to ensure the time and successful delivery of solutions according to company standards while meeting the customers needs and objectives
- Work with the security team to understand and accommodate network security requirements for application
- Work with the team to help them build and troubleshoot cloud networks
Common Required Skills:
- Ability to work independently and within groups.
- Good Written, Spoken communication skills.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Strong analytical and interpersonal communication skills (verbal and written) as well as organizational skills.