Roles and Responsibilities
- Possess strong understanding of PPC concepts, latest trends & techniques
- Experience in planning and set up of paid campaigns from start
- Exposure on these are mandatory: Google AdWords, Search ----Engine Marketing (SEM), PPC Cam-paigns, CPC and Re-marketing, -Display Ads, Google Analytics.
- Active user of online forums, social media and digital networks including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube and online forums / discussion groups
- Experience of working with Google AdWords and other major paid platforms such as Yahoo! and Bing. Exposure to LinkedIn and Facebook, etc ads will be a plus
- Dynamically allocating and managing spends/budgets based on campaign objectives
- Experience of regularly achieving monthly targets
- Experience of using leading automated tools, to plan and execute campaigns
- Generating reports and analysis on a weekly/monthly basis
- Ideal candidate is deeply familiar with all elements of social media marketing operations,
- Experience of working in an Internet company / Digital agency
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Good knowledge of SEO
Desired Candidate Profile
- 2+ years experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and PPC in general
- Experience with Google Analytics and any other relevant digital marketing tools such as: Google Tag Manager, SEMRush, etc
- Passion for paid/digital Marketing.
- Outstanding ability to think creatively and identify and resolve problems.
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline-driven atmosphere.
- AdWords / Bing certification a plus.
Perks and Benefits
- 5 days working
- Initial training provided by the company
- The team member will earn more with productivity
- Incentive depends on the efficiency of work
- Growth with organization
- Job Location: Udaipur (Rajasthan)