Job Description -
The position holder will be responsible for understanding requirements, creating test scenarios, test cases, preparing test data, executing test cases and reporting defects and reporting results to test lead.
• Prepare test cases for the defined test plan and modify the existing test cases as test requirements changes
• Execution of tests, Reporting of defects via Reporting tool JIRA
• Send daily testing status for current stories
• Must have knowledge of Website and Mobile site testing
• Should have knowledge on back end testing, reading logs.
• Excellent knowledge of Test methodology Waterfall, Iterative, Agile Scrum
• Can work in a fast pace continuously changing environment and support the team when required
• Good knowledge of software testing life cycle and process
• Perform feature tests based on a thorough understanding of feature requirements and desired behaviour with Cross Behaviour Compatibility testing
• Good knowledge on Regression, Smoke, Sanity, Modular, Component, Integration testing
• Good to have basic knowledge on Automation testing(Selenium) and Java
• Good knowledge on testing on Mobile Platforms, reading mobile logs
• Ability to understand the requirements and test web applications
• ISTQB/ CASTP-P/Vskills certified will be an added advantage and will be preferred
• Ability to communicate effectively with others using spoken and written English
• Must have a testing mind-set with a passion for quality
• Excellent organizational skills to focus on the tasks at hand.
Location - Ahmedabad, Work from home.