- Meeting with the design team to discuss gaming ideas and specifications.
- Establishing strategy and development pipelines.
- Planning and implementing game functionality.
- Transforming design ideas into functional games.
- Designing and building game codes.
- Identifying and fixing code errors and game bottlenecks.
- Testing game functionality and theme dynamics.
- Ensuring products conform to high industry standards.
- Designing and building game patches and upgrades.
Previous experience working as a Unity or Unity3D Developer.
In-depth knowledge of Unity and Unity3D software.
Knowledge of 3D development and integrated game physics.
Experience with console and mobile game development.
Good communication skills.
Experience with memory and space optimization.
Knowledge of scripting, animation, session management, and textures.
Good troubleshooting skills.
Excellent attention to detail.
having knowledge of card games
About the Company
Company Name: Recruitment Specialist ~ Sonali Srivastava
About the company: This is Sonali working with Zigsaw as a Recruitment Specialist. For any query, feel free to reach me on Call and Whatsapp at 7880840555 and E-mail your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org