Roles and Responsibilities
- Researching, designing, implementing and managing software programs
- Testing and evaluating new programs
- Identifying areas for modification in existing programs and subsequently developing these modifications
- Writing and implementing efficient code
- Determining operational practicality
- Developing quality assurance procedures
- Deploying software tools, processes and metrics
- Maintaining and upgrading existing systems
- Working closely with other developers, product managers.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Strong Fundamentals of J2EE (including JDBC, JAXB etc.), databases (MySQL / MS SQL), application servers (Tomcat / SSL), Telecom scripting tools, TCP/IP addressing, sockets, Linux and Shell scripting.
- Experience in Node.js, Web Development - Angular JS/jQuery, MySQL/PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform, Python, GIT and various platforms using Advance Java.
- Strong knowledge and experience in Hibernate, Spring boot, Spring security
- Strong knowledge in designing a scalable architecture
- Good to have knowledge of Apache Pulsar or Kafka
- Good to have knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes, CI/CD
Perks and Benefits
Best in Industry