1. Excellent data analysis skills, Good experience in Pentaho-Pentaho Data Integration Designer / Kettle.
2. Experience in Agile method and having knowledge in GIT and Jenkins,(Docker knowledge is added advantage).
3. Experience in creating ETL pipeline including extraction, transformation, merging, filtering, joining, cleansing, troubleshooting.
4. Scheduling, monitoring, using Pentaho/crontab
5. Hands on experience on integration with various data sources/target like Structured RDBMS, MySQL, Redshift and Experience in handling OLTP systems/CSV/Flat files
6. Possess strong conceptual, communications, and technical skills, creativity and lateral thinking is expected.
7. Need At least Basic knowledge in UNIX/Linux.
8 Basic AWS knowledge and Athena/AWSGlue Studio etc
Good to Have
1.Should have good English written and spoken communication skillsRoles and Responsibilities
Data Engineer (ETL)
Salary Range: 14 - 16 Lakhs per Annum
Notice : Immediate to 15 Days
No. of Positions: 1
Years of Experience: 6+ Years