Shift timings: 8:30 PM onwards
Perks: Shift Allowance over fixed CTC. Cab and Food Reimbursement
Job Overview: The position requires an experienced and ambitious candidate who is passionate about technology and is self-driven. We have an energetic workplace where we welcome innovative ideas and offer growth opportunities and a positive environment for accomplishing goals. Our purpose is to create abundance for everyone we touch.
- Design implementing and develop reporting and analytics solutions.
- In-depth understanding of database management systems, online analytical processing (OLAP) and ETL framework.
- Strong understanding of the Microsoft technology stack (SQLServer, SQL Server Integration Services, Analysis Services, and Tabular Reporting Services etc.)
- Experience in creating and optimizing Power BI dashboards with a focus on usability, performance, flexibility, testability, and standardization.
- Experience in writing advanced queries and transformations with T-SQL.
- Expertise in building data visualizations with a strong understanding of the chart types which is used to highlight patterns in the data for unstructured and structured data sets.
- Minimum 4 years of BI Analytics development experience (with a primary focus on Microsoft).
- Minimum 2 years of Microsoft Power BI experience (Power BI, Power Pivot, and Power Query).
- Good knowledge in RDBMS concepts and design model.
- Strong understanding of SQL, T-SQL, MD DAX or similar database programming technologies.
- Advanced DAX calculations and SSAS cubes.
- Data Modeling, Analysis, Design, Testing, Development, and Implementation.
- Communicate effectively with both business and technical stakeholders.
- Able to work independently to implement a solution with minimal guidance.
- Team Handling, Problem-solving, Work Ethics, and Creativity.
- Candidates with B.Tech or M Tech degree are preferred.