Weingenious Technocrats is looking for a PHP Laravel & CodeIgniter Developer who is dedicated to the craft, writes code that they are proud of, and can hit the ground running.
You will be responsible for developing and coding all server-side logic. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Conducting analysis of website and application requirements.
- Writing back-end code and building efficient PHP modules.
- Developing back-end portals with an optimized database.
- Troubleshooting application and code issues.
- Integrating data storage solutions.
- Responding to integration requests from front-end developers.
- Finalizing back-end features and testing web applications.
- Updating and altering application features to enhance performance.
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds
Desired Candidate Profile
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or a similar field.
- Knowledge of PHP web frameworks including Laravel, and CodeIgniter.
- Understanding the fully synchronous behavior of PHP
- Understanding of MVC design patterns
- Understanding of object-oriented PHP programming.
- Previous experience creating scalable applications.
- Proficient with code versioning tools including Git, Mercurial, CVS, and SVN.
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases.
- Ability to project manage.
- Good problem-solving skills
- Should have good communication skill in verbal and written English.
- Added Advantage if you