If you do not have 2 years of experience in Automation Testing, please do not apply.
Shift timings : 8:30 PM onwards
Up to 50% Shift Allowance over fixed CTC.
Cab and Food Reimbursement
Job Overview: The position requires an experienced and ambitious candidate who is passionate about technology and is self-driven. We have a challenging workplace where we welcome innovative ideas and offers growth opportunities and positive environment for accomplishing goals. Our purpose is to create abundance for everyone we touch.
- Understand the objectives, application & client requirements.
- Choose the right kind of tool(s) for automation.
- Build a stable, maintainable, reusable framework with SOLID principles.
- Automate test cases which provides Return of Investment.
- Continue to monitor and take proper actions on the fragile test(s).
- Being on top of the roadmap, where are we going.
- Ready to learn new tools and framework as needed for project requirements .
- Actively worked on Automation Testing for more than 2 years.
- Good implementation knowledge on any Object Oriented Programming on logics and OOPS concepts.
- Experience with automation using testing frameworks like TestNG, Nunit, Junit, mocha.
- Worked on UI/API Automation testing using any tools like Selenium, Cypress, Rest Assured, HTTP lib, .. .
Good to Have:
- Ability to write a reusable code using SOLID principles.
- Ability to create a test automation framework.
- Good communication, team work, problem-solving, work ethics, and creativity.