Job Location: Coimbatore
Candidates from: Tamil Nadu/ Kerala
Minimum - 2 to 3 yrs experience
Salary range - 20k to 30k
Joining - Immediate
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers.
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules.
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges.
- Integration of data storage solutions.
- Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks such as Laravel.
- Understanding the fully synchronous behaviour of PHP.
- Understanding of MVC design patterns.
- Knowledge of object-oriented PHP programming.
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance.
- Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions.
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- User authentication and authorisation between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system.
- Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds.
- Creating database schemes that represent and support business processes.
- Familiarity with Mysql databases and their declarative query languages.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.