About the job
Uplers is a futuristic and fast-paced Technology and Marketing Solution Partner for 5000+ companies across 52 countries.
An Equal Opportunity Employer with a People-first approach, we believe in a high-performance, growth-driven culture – powered by our vibrant team of 500+ ignited minds.
JOB TITLE: QA Executive
LOCATION: Full-Time Remote Work
SHIFT TYPE: Night Shift
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Understanding of testing methodologies, SDLC, test plan, and testing lifecycle management.
- Understand scope documentation, requirements, and specifications to learn the software under test.
- Responsible for front-end quality checking of website and consists of functional as well as UI testing.
- Proficient with all levels of testing (functional, integration, regression).
- Detail-oriented approach to editing and testing websites for accuracy, usability, and accessibility (Preferable).
- Knowledge of best practices to optimize web pages for speed and performance.
- Understanding of version control systems (bitbucket/git) with team knowledge of contribution strategies, and CI/CD discipline.
- Must understand FTP, Servers & DNS, and databases (MySQL, SQL).
- Familiar with Agile and DevOps concepts.
- Familiarity with WCAG 2.1 as it relates to accessibility.
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
- Understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and how to get around them.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Testing.
- Basic understanding of Front-end and Back-end technologies - HTML, CSS, PHP, and any CMS.
- Knowledge of working on reporting tools like Mantis, Bughurd, JIRA, Track duck, ToyBox.
Location: Surat, Vadodara, Ahmedabad