Job Details :-
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Develop new business opportunities by conducting research and identifying potential
opportunities and connect via telephonic and email communication and through social media.
• Prepare scripts for tele calling based on target audience and email content for mailers.
• Introduce the Company in various networks and identify appropriate buyers within the target
• Conduct research on topic to relevant to the solution offering/target market and target senior
leaders using public available sources like LinkdedIn, websites, blogs etc.
• Conduct a needs analysis and determine prospects pain points to determine how Company
offering/solution will meet to those needs.
• Follow up on leads, build and cultivate prospect relationships in order to move opportunities
through the sales funnel.
• Work with the Leadership team to develop and grow the sales pipeline to consistently meet
quarterly revenue goals.
• Strong communication skills, written and spoken English skills, good listener
• Demonstrate ability to learn new product and make effective presentations and product
• Proven sales experience of 2-4 years with IT product / services company preferably in
Analytics, CRM, ERP, enterprise solutions
• Strong phone presence and experience dialling dozens of calls per day
• Track record of over-achieving quota
• Experience in IT SAAS Products and knowledge of International market
• Ability to multi-task, priorities, and manage time effectively
• Willing to travel (limited), work at odd hours if necessary
Interview Process :
Give us an anonymous Tip
Made with ♥ by Zigsaw