- We are looking for a QA Tester to assess software quality through manual and automated testing.
- You will be responsible for finding and reporting bugs and glitches.
- In this role, you should have a keen eye for detail and excellent communication skills.
- Ultimately, you will ensure that our products, applications, and systems work correctly.
- Review and analyze system specifications, understand the requirement and expected behavior of the system.
- Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyze results keeping the real-time scenarios of the system.
- Evaluate product code according to specifications
- Create logs to document testing phases and defects
- Report bugs and errors to development teams
- Help troubleshoot issues
- Proven experience as a Quality Assurance Tester or similar role
- Experience in QA methodology and have a passion for quality systems.
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
- Strong organizational skills
1.5 - 3 years