Marketing Engineer Job Duties:
* Establishes new accounts and services accounts by identifying potential customers; planning and organizing sales call schedule.
* Prepares cost estimates by studying blueprints, plans, and related customer documents; consulting with engineers, architects, and other professional and technical personnel.
* Determines improvements by analyzing cost-benefit ratios of equipment, supplies, or service applications in customer environment; engineering or proposing changes in equipment, processes, or use of materials or services.
* Gains customer acceptance by explaining or demonstrating cost reductions and operations improvements.
* Submits orders by conferring with technical support staff; costing engineering changes.
* Develops customer's staff by providing technical information and training.
* Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating future legislation; advising customers on product, service, or equipment adherence to requirements; advising customer on needed actions.
* Prepares sales engineering reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales information and engineering and application trends.
* Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
* Contributes to sales engineering effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed; providing information and commentary pertinent to deliberations; recommending options and courses of action; implementing directives.
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Experience: 0 to 10 years in Industrial Products sales and marketing
Qualifications: Any Graduate (Preffered B.tech)