Roles and Responsibilities:
* Supervises a crew of laborers in transporting supplies and equipment, and raising structures
* From general instructions, assigns and supervises the work of labor crews engaged in a variety of tasks such as assembling and installing equipment and machinery
and in repairing fences and related structures.
* Plans and supervises the work of laborers in preparing for special campus events such as graduation and homecoming.
* Performs related work as required.
* Knowledge of effective supervisory methods and techniques.
* Knowledge of the hazards and necessary safety precautions in general labor and maintenance work.
* Ability to plan, lay out, and supervise the work of laborers in a manner conducive to full performance and high morale.
* Ability to understand and follow oral and written instructions.
* Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with officials, department heads, and others contacted in the course of work.