Name of the Employer: A reputed NGO
About Employer: A reputed Social Service Organization from Udaipur. For interviews, call HR (Ms. Vijita) at 8000640632
Profile: Project Manager (Civil Engineer)
Job Details: Roles & Responsibilities:
* Primarily responsible for day to day management of the site, including supervising and monitoring the site labor force and sub-contractors.
* Checking plans, quantities, and drawings to ensure the accuracy of calculations.
* Proven Project Management Skills: Planning and coordinating of the Project / Site activities in the construction.
* Proficiency AutoCAD, MS Office, and MS projects are preferable.
* He should be well versed with interpreting drawings, specifications with Indian Standard Codes and Indian Bridge Codes and all codes related to Railways and National Highways.
* Able to carry out field engineering works including estimation of materials, checking and maintaining the quality of structures.
* Ensure all project inspection and monthly progress are recorded.
* Responsible for planning and organizing work.
* Ensure project work are being carried out timely and within safety guidelines.
* Regular Inspection of construction activities at the site as per drawing.
* Should be well versed with the entire site operations of the project/. Coordinate all agencies at the site and manage the smooth flow of work.
Education: B.Tech/M.Tech in Civil Engineering
Experience: The candidate should have 10-15 years of experience in the Construction industry.
Salary: INR 80000pm
Apply here: https://www.zigsaw.in/jobdetails.php?apply=3542