Placement Agencies are the power boosters in the field of recruitment. Their multifaceted roles play a great role in generating employment by attracting candidates and matching them to positions with client companies. They screen candidates, interview them, do background checks, and finally match them to their clients’ requirements. Placement Agencies play the key part in connecting the potential candidates with the companies fulfilling their manpower requirements.
Advantages of Working with Placement Agency
- Providing Adequate Manpower: Placement Agency plays a pivotal role in getting adequate manpower towards providing fruitful utilization of job seekers to their maximum potential and service to the company’s goals and objectives by easing the selection process which involves moving from application scrutiny and sorting for the best match. However, it comforts the HR department to focus on important projects going parallel at hand along with hiring.
- Demand draft for employees in the particular specialization: It is also a great advantage for a company to draft a demand for employees in a particular specialization. The consultant identifies the needs of the client and makes the best candidate viable who best fits a particular job.
- Time Conservation: A placement agency eases the hiring steps by saving important human hours of the company’s as through direct candidate selection by the placement agencies are better than direct normal recruitment procedure as they scrutinize the right candidate at the very first stage of interview.
- Deeper Pool of Resources: Local hiring is always best handled by a placement agency because it’s not practical that a company might reach its existence everywhere especially in near outskirts So in order to cater the remote areas for potential candidates placement agency is the best solution as they are a viable communicator between the company and the candidates.
- Company’s Brand Promotion: Placement agency is known to also inculcate branding to a company. Since they have a broader zone to source the candidates for employment, they promote the company’s goodwill and products which makes the company’s brand more popular amongst all.
- Seasonal Employment Purposes: Some companies only require a temporary workforce when the demand permits. In that scenario, they can always get the services of a consultant offering part-time or seasonal candidates. Some companies also require labor-intensive workers on daily or monthly wages saving money for the year.
Top 10 Recruitment Companies in India
- ABC Job placement: ABC Job placement is one of the pioneer and best job consultancy in India, founded by Dr Bish Agrawal in 1969. With rich experience of 44 years in this industry with a motto of ‘Building Careers, Building Organisation’. They are the most preferred talent acquisition firm with more than 500 consultants for providing best and custom-tailored recruitment solutions and makes around 75% of its revenue from their existing client base. ABC mostly ties-up with leading organizations and MNCs all across India with 9 offices spread over 8 major Indian cities as well as they have their presence in other countries too.
- Zigsaw Consultancy: Zigsaw is a Human Resource oriented company that is one of the fastest-growing recruitment firms of India. Zigsaw collaborates with companies to help fulfill their hiring requirements in the least and best possible time & manner. It delivers end-to-end recruitment solutions for hiring the “best-fit” talent. Zigsaw is currently operational in all the major cities of India and has its stronghold in tier-2 & tier-3 cities. Zigsaw offers flexible Hiring Plans for companies to choose from and has the best Turn Around Time. Zigsaw also has a FREE Hiring Model to engage with SME’s
- Randstad: Randstad is one of the oldest placement agencies founded back in 1992 as “Ma Foi” which was later changed to “Randstad” in 2008. Randstad has established themselves in this industry by providing quality recruitment services to their clients over all these years and today they are one of the leading HR service providers in India with their presence across 20 cities. Randstad is also the world’s second-largest placement consulting agency having headquarters in Chennai, India. The company offers various HR services like temporary and permanent contracts of staffing, various HR based solutions, In-house services, and recruiting professionals, etc.
- TeamLease Services: TeamLease Services is one of the leading human resource consultants in India established in the year 2002 with more than 1700 employees and 2500 clients across the Nation. TeamLease is also listed at 8th rank in Fortune India magazine in both BSE and NSE markets. As on date, they have almost 2 lakh associates spread across the nation in their 6,600+ locations and have given employment to more than 1.7 million people with a vision statement of “Putting India to work”. They have a huge list of clientele working including SMEs, MNCs, government firms, and many educational institutions. They also provide a host of services that include corporate training programs in payroll outsourcing, assessments, permanent staffing, temporary staffing, and regulatory compliances, etc. They have their registered office in Bangalore at Koramangala.
- Kelly Services: Kelly Services was first founded in 1946 by William Russell Kelly in America and soon they spread themselves in other countries. Kelly service commenced their operations in India in 2001 and today they are one of the leaders in offering workforce solutions like recruitment of candidates, serving clients, and staffing solutions across the industries. They have their presence in 6 locations across the Nation and their HR staffing arm has been recognized for their practices, quality processes, community involvement, and supplier diversity. Kelly services have a considerable mark in the present staffing industry and they are specialized in scientific hiring, mid-senior level hiring, engineering recruitments, IT recruitments, financial services, and functional recruitments. They have their registered office at Gurgaon in Haryana
- Adecco India: Company has provided recruitment to more than 1,00,000 employees and helped them to achieve their life goals. Adecco India has entered within the Indian market after the acquisition of People one Consulting (a leading Bangalore based company) through a deal of 200 crores. From 2004 the company has scaled its services and achieved incredible results by providing world-class services according to the need of customers.
- United HR Solutions: Established in 1986 by Dr. O.P Pahuja, he started as United Consultants later in 1996 then it became United Placement Consultants Pvt Ltd and in 2007 it became United HR Solutions. Initially, they catered only to textile industries in Nigeria and later extended to other countries. United HR Solution is an ISO certified consultancy that served over 450 clients in 15 countries.
- Brain Behind Brand: Brain Behind Brand founded in 2008 by Mr. Amitava Banerjee and from then it successfully provides satisfactory service to its clients. They provide a complete recruiting solution including starting from interview, screening, and shortlisting candidates. They later expanded branch offices in four major cities to provide better service to the maximum.
- Sutra HR: Company was started in 2008 and has more than 500 clients that have been associated with different industries. Sutra HR has clients across Malaysia, Singapore, Middle East, Indonesia, and UK. Sutra HR has grown 200% times under the leadership of Waqar Azmi and therefore the annual revenue of the corporate is within the range of $8.6 million.
- Career Net: Company has its head office in Bangalore and they started their journey in the year 1999. The company provides cost-effective staffing solutions to clients across the globe. The company mainly has clients from the following fields that include FMC, IT sector, knowledge services, banking, financial services, and insurance.
Recruitment Companies Connect Employers with Relevant Job-seekers. They are the easiest & fastest way for any organization to hire the best talent. If you think, we missed someone in our Top 10 list, do let us know in the comments below and we would be happy to include it in our list.