This internship offers a vast band of exposure, and hence offers tremendous learning & growth opportunities for someone who aspires to work in HR Industry.
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities would include:
- Support Job-seekers with their Job-search (Inbound Queries, Social Media etc.)
- Research & reach out to potential Job-seekers
- Take Feedback & Engage with Job-seekers to improve their overall engagement & satisfaction with Zigsaw. Also, use this feedback to implement sustainable solutions.
- Outreach to colleges & PR teams to build the brand visibility of Zigsaw
Education + Experience
Who can apply: Only those candidates can apply who
- are available for full time (in-office) internship
- are available for duration of 6 months
The role would typically evolve into a Business Development OR a Recruitment Specialist role post completing 6 months of internship. To be a match with our overall culture, you need to
- Be a Good listener,
- Have good communication skills (English + Hindi)
- Have aspirations & ambition to punch above your weight and grow fast in a growing organization