· Identifying transporters and generating leads.
· Visiting transporters, giving presentations regarding the product and convert them into paid customers.
· Calling customers and fixing an appointment for the F2F meeting to convert a lead into sales.
· Scheduling product demo and submitting reports.
· Conduct market research to understand competitors and market trends.
· Provide innovative ideas and suggestions to improve market presence.
· Coordinate with Sales Manager to enhance sales performance.
· Maintain relationships with existing customers for repeat business.
· Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
· Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
· Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and
· Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
· Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
· Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Good communication & convincing skills.
- Any Graduate/MBA with Field- Sales Experience
- Candidate must have his own conveyance & Android phone
Experience Required: Min 2 yrs.