The Software Quality Assurance Engineer supports an agile team in analyzing, designing, building and testing high-quality products that meet our customer expectations. This is an exciting opportunity for you to make your mark in a fast-paced and growing software engineering organization. Minimum 1 year of working experience in software testing.
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing is a plus
- Experience in web and mobile application testing.
- Follow the deadlines.
- Should have knowledge of API testing.
- Automation knowledge will be an added advantage.
- Manual, automation preferred
- Reviewing and analyzing system specifications
- Creating detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Executing test cases and reviewing results
- Reporting and documenting technical issues/defects
- Creating logs to document testing phases and defects
- Preparing test reports
- Help troubleshoot issues
- A keen eye for detail and excellent communication skills.
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
Experience:- Min 1 Years
Salary:- 20k - 40k pm (Depending on your interview and experiance)