1) Create design solutions that have high visual impact.
2) Carry the brand essence through design across both electronic and physical mediums such as print and exhibitions
3) Maintain up-to-date knowledge of industry software and design solutions to ensure we maintain a cutting edge presence.
4) Liaise with the internal development teams and external clients to understand their needs to then deliver design solutions to meet their needs.
5) Keeps abreast of emerging technologies in new media, particularly design programs such as InDesign, QuarkXPress, FreeHand, Illustrator, Photoshop, 3ds Max, Acrobat, Director, Dreamweaver and Flash
6) Works on layouts and art working pages ready for print or another production method.
7) Contributes ideas and design artwork to the overall brief.
1. Ability to prototype/wireframe.
2. Experience in utilizing new technologies to create better results (such as web fonts, HTML5, CSS3) and content management systems (like DNN).
3. At home in Adobe Creative Suite (CS4-CS5.5) Photoshop, Fireworks, Dreamweaver, Illustrator (InDesign and Flash a plus).
1. Previous professional experience as a graphic designer in an ad agency, large company or similar
environment, preferably for a western audience.
2. Strong graphic, typography and web design skills.
4. Ability to manage multiple projects and independently prioritize tasks & the ability to effectively manage and motivate personnel.
A solid understanding of web and more traditional design best practices and an ability to craft unique user experiences.
Experience Required: 3-4 Years (Experience of design for UI/UX. Experience of design for web, electronic communication, print, exhibitions and events, gifts and other mediums.)