The kind of relationship that you share with different people at different positions in the work environment is crucial for you as an employee. It not only keeps you on good terms with everybody but also keeps your working surrounding positive. One cannot bloom professionally if the relationships at work are sour or bitter. To be welcoming, positive, and vocal about how you feel and cherish the bond that you share with people is, therefore, very much important.
One of the most important people with whom it is essential to have a good bond is your boss. You may be supervised by more than a boss, and it is crucial to share a good professional bond with those. Maintaining good bonds, however, need to be considered for personal and professional boundaries. There are many ways to embrace professional relationships, such as celebrating each other’s successes, being there for each other’s failures, and sharing warm smiles and hand-shakes.
When you share a perfect bond with someone, you are not only creating a positive space for two people but the entire environment. Your strong bond with one person also somehow determines how people perceive you. To embrace somebody’s important juncture such as promotion, farewell, or retirement is thus very important. This article is written for you to showcase how strong and positive a bond you share with one of the very important people in your professional life, your boss, on his farewell.
Best Farewell Quotes for Boss
1. We all have gathered here to celebrate our boss, Mr. ……..’s going away or rather his journey with our organization. I remember joining his team as a young lad, full of questions, and passion. Often I used to doubt whether I have taken the right decision or not, but there was one person who immensely trusted me and my talents as he did his entire team. You might not be with us after today, but whatever you have given to the organization will stay. Whatever you have made your co-workers and juniors learn through dedication, trust, and compassion will remain with all of us forever. Thank you for your amazing and enriching service to our organization ………….. .
2. Putting my feelings into words for our beloved Mr…………..’s farewell was no easy task. AS much as I am happy for him that he is going to take a step further in what we call ‘employee life cycle’, it pains me that we no longer can be work associates. I can no longer pop into his office with a random doubt, and he can no longer give me probable solutions for it. There is no other way I could have learned so much personally, this organization would have gained so much professionally, and there is no way I can, or we can think of right now of thanking him, except for wishing well of his health and prosperity in the coming years.
3. I tried to list everything that Mr ………… has contributed to this organization, mind my words, ‘tried’ and found the task excruciatingly daunting because he has done so much in such a small tenure that none of us can possibly think. I am making this speech on behalf of the entire team, but I am seriously running short of words. There was still so much to learn and assimilate from Mr…………… . But, nonetheless we feel happy that he is going to embark on a journey so much closer to his heart if not with us. To his success and prosperity in his new job and new role, three cheers.
4. It is a kind of mixed feeling seeing Mr. ………… retiring. It is nearly impossible to imagine walking into the office early in the morning and not seeing old Mr……….. Already sitting at his desk at work, passing on a warm smile. It is impossible to imagine a birthday, an anniversary, a success being celebration inside this office ending without Mr. ………….. hilariously witty yet enriching speech. I don’t know how we will proceed, but as the saying goes, ‘The show must go on’. The show must go on with Mr ……… retired from his job, relaxing in his house with his family and us working towards taking this place to newer heights than what Mr. …….. is leaving us at. All the love and gratitude in my heart, I wish Mr………… a happy retirement.
5. If there is anyone who has dedicated his entire life to make what our organization is today, it is none other than Ms. ………….. . I have seen her work the hardest, go through the toughest and yet be the kindest of all. I fondly remember her teaching many lessons to this branch and especially our team. Bidding her farewell with the kindest regards, Thank you.
6. I cannot think of anyone as dedicated, as passionate, and as enthusiastic about learning and contributing as much as Ms. …………. . She has been with our organization since the beginning and has been the very reason we can reach many milestones. It is sad for us that we can no longer cherish her presence but indeed joyous for her as she is stepping a step ahead with a new role that was much desired and deserved by her. Wishing her all the very best for the coming years! Thank You.
7. If there is a single feeling that I would like to associate with Ms………… is its admiration. I have admired her ability to do everything and excel in them. I have admired her ability to take up, try out new things, and continue them with passion and grace. I have admired her compassion, kindness, and empathy, I hope after years of working under her, I have assimilated a few of these qualities into myself. After many relentless years of struggle and success, she deserves a happy and quaint retirement. Thank you for everything you have done!
8. Keeping it short and happy, just the way Ms. …….. like I would like to wish her adieu and all the very best for the career and life she wishes to lead ahead of this. Achieving so much at a young comes with a lot of learnings and experience, and personal input. I hope she carries forwards her very much passionate self into the roles she is aspiring to in the near future and nourishes young minds like me with all her good qualities. Thank you!
Don’t forget to modify these statements according to your peculiarities and circumstances, and you are good to bid farewell to your beloved boss!