Kindly note that the below article is for Employers/Recruiters looking for Top Job Posting Sites in India. If you are a Job-seeker looking for Job opportunities, view Top 10 Job portals for Job search in India
India has a vast pool of talented resources with millions of job seekers looking for growth opportunities online. This includes both, freshers & experience professionals. The Internet has tremendous reach and it makes sense to reach our target hires online. Hence, free job posting on Job-portals helps Recruiters reach out to a broader audience. The “Free” concept broadens the pool of data for today and tomorrow. As more & more people move online, this is the ultimate solution in the coming times for matchmaking of the right person with the right job. We have curated a list of Top Job posting sites in India
Top 10 Job posting sites in India 2023 (FREE & Paid)
Indeed is a worldwide recruitment portal that gives paid and free job postings both. It is one of the finest portals to post jobs. It is a great boost for startups and small enterprises to post jobs and is adverts free. The only difference between paid and free listings in the manner in which post appears. While paid ones are promoted to appear on top of a search page, free job postings will appear at the mid or bottom. However, this doesn’t adversely impact your free job posting in any manner. This is because job seekers look for multiple positions and apply to every Job that suits their educational qualifications and skills.
Zigsaw is an HR tech firm that provides the best solution in terms of recruitment to all the leading companies, it is one of the fastest-growing recruitment firms of India.Start posting your Job online for FREE Zigsaw join hands with companies to help fulfill their hiring requirements in the short span of time & in the best possible manner. It helps to deliver the most effective and efficient human resources to their clients and provides end-to-end solutions for hiring by justifying the definition of recruitment i.e., right man at the right place. Zigsaw also encourages its international client base. Most recruitments at Zigsaw happen through Social Media and their versatile job portal website fit both, the startups and the corporate. Zigsaw offers both FREE Model to help employers hire Talent AND Premium Model (Dedicated Hire/Referral Hire) to help employers hire for critical positions
It is considered one of the best job portals in India for mid-level professionals working in the corporate sector. The active HR’s and recruiters can freely post and advertise on LinkedIn. Many working professionals use this social network cum job search portal to find the Job of their choice. This site allows jobseekers to create a profile for free and make it visible to employers. It also provides an option for serious job seekers to upgrade their LinkedIn profile page.All that an employer needs to do as a recruiting manager is to make a connection with the right candidates who are already there.
It is among the first job portals in India, Naukri has expanded massively over the years and created a radical revolution in the world of staffing and human resources especially in India. It is one of the best websites which offers free job posting among the rest job portals in India. Most users don’t get to pay one penny for applying for employment on this site. Naukri, however, has now expanded its offering and has a premium subscription-based service too which promises to match you with the best jobs matching domain based on profile and qualifications of the candidates.
It is a leading employment website in India owned by Times Group which features all the top leading vacancies nation- wide and also from Middle- East Asia. It provides free access to the candidates to find the jobs matching their requirements and also allows employers to post their jobs at free of cost at the initial age. Being the leading employment site, it has all the relevant job posts from the big-fat Indian and Middle East companies which helps the prospective to get their dream jobs.
It is a free job classifieds website that offers other services such as buying and selling used and second hand stuff and also recruitments. However, the advantage with Quickr is, individuals can do free job postings for all kinds of jobs, especially common jobs such as domestic helpers, cooks, drivers, and many other essential professions.
Internshala is a trusted free job posting site in India that boasts of connecting learning students with their dream companies in India. It is best for those recruiters who want to post for student internships. It is the beginning platform towards an emerging career. Internshala enables students to search for internships by stream, location, company, and duration.
Owned by the popular newspaper company Hindustan Times group, Shine has a special significance among the top job portals in India. Several multinational companies find this portal best to post their top jobs on Shine as the USP of it is that it positions itself aggressively to those that are already employed and looking for a change.
Created in 1999, Monster is a global employment web search portal. It expanded its roots all over the world, including India. It is amongst the top job portals in India and offers a great variety of jobs, even with international companies, on its job portal. Monster India is a trustworthy portal for Indians looking for jobs overseas, especially in the Middle East & Southeast Asia. It allows its users to search for jobs under different categories like Government jobs, Contract jobs, Walk-in jobs & fresher jobs.
Upwork is among the simplest job portals for freelancers in India. This US-based site has postings from across the world. The best part is that it allows you to choose from a readily available talent pool & get short projects done faster. The website allows candidates and employers to create a profile for freelance assignments. Upwork takes a percentage of the total amount once the assignment is completed successfully. As a result, it’s completely transparent and genuine. Upwork enables employers to connect with talented freelancers across the globe for a short- term OR temporary OR freelance projects.
Advantages of hiring online with Job portals
- It’s cost-effective: Placing job advertisements on the Internet is a lot cheaper than placing them in newspapers, magazines and other media. Using social media like Facebook and Twitter can even make publicizing an edge an essentially free exercise for companies
- Clear communications: On the web, there’s no word limitation and everyone has relevant details that are often expressed unambiguously.
- Broader search, deeper pool: The Internet’s virtually instantaneous global reach means companies have the advantage of reaching a broader pool of candidates, which increases the probability of finding the right candidate. Candidates also can permit recruiters to view their CVs online, and even update them from time to time. This means that recruiters have a deeper pool of candidates to hire from.
- Marketing Tool: Generating dynamic content on job portals regarding companies could build up employer branding in a successful way to attract top talents and to boost corporate culture. Social media account to spread the word and to attract more traffic to both your website and social media accounts.
- Green solution: The gathering and compilation of filing of records of everyone and related administrative work is completed electronically. Hence, paperwork is reduced & less physical space is required for file storage. Thereby, the ecological footprint is smaller than more traditional recruiting methods.
Step-by-step guide to hiring team online in India 2023
- Identify job requirements
- Post job at online job portals for FREE
- Source candidates on professional social media or portfolio sites. You could leverage these Facebook Groups & WhatsApp groups to source Job-applications
- Do a basic telephonic screening
- Arrange for Interview with Hiring Manager & take feedback
- Conduct Final round of Interview
- Extend job offer
- Onboard New Hire
As Hiring Managers, our performance is usually measured by the quality of the people we onboard. The above article enlists top Job posting sites for employers in India (including Free/Paid). It also includes the advantages of hiring online and provides a step-by-step guide for HR Executives to hire talent. If you face any difficulty, feel free to reach our team and we would be happy to help you. Contact Details are as below