The candidate will work independently & also along with our Sales team & help build up our business in the domestic
market. Major responsibilities include discovering and pursuing new sales prospects, negotiating deals and
maintaining customer satisfaction.
• Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
• Actively seek out new sales opportunities.
• Set up meetings with potential clients and understand their needs and areas of concerns.
• Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services
• Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data
• Ensure the availability of stock for sales and demonstrations
• Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
• Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
• Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams
• Create & maintain a customer database that can be used for current & future sales prospects
✓ Graduate / Post Graduate in any specialisation preferably science background.
✓ Prior experience of 5-10 years in Sales, along with Pharma raw materials
✓ Proficiency in English along with excellent knowledge of MS Office
✓ Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
✓ Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
✓ Ability to create & deliver attractive presentations
✓ Ability to work independently.
✓ Team player who actively contributes to their group in order to complete tasks, meet goals or manage projects
and shares responsibilities.
Give us an anonymous Tip
Made with ♥ by Zigsaw