Iphone 14 Pro Configuration is as below
- Rear Camera: 48 MP + 12 MP + 12 MP
- Front Camera: 12 MP
- Memory: 6 GB RAM and 256 GB internal memory
- Pixel Density: 460 ppi
- Operating System: iOS v16
- Waterproof: Yes, Water resistant (up to 30 minutes in a depth of 6 meter), IP68
- DISPLAY TYPE: Super Retina XDR
- Refresh Rate: 120Hz
- Processor: Hexa-core
- Chipset: A16 Bionic chip
- Architecture: 64 bit
- Graphics: Apple GPU (5-core graphics)
The idea behind sharing the configuration of I-Phone 14 is to suggest that while we the configuration of our smartphones is being upgraded every year, our Recruitment Process is still broken. The limitation of the Recruitment Process stops individuals to apply to the Jobs of their choice and do their best work. A great man once said “Life is too short to do mediocre work”, yet our average Recruitment Process sometimes filters out potential geniuses who have the potential of turning around businesses.
Here are some stories that amplify why sometimes good people are left behind in the Recruitment Process. It also outlines some easy to implement solution in the Recruitment Industry that would not only allow these passionate individuals to pursue a career of choice but also give the hiring companies the fire-power they need.
Vinay is an engineering graduate and wanted to build a career in Marketing. Unfortunately, he had to start his career in an IT firm because he was unable to find a company that was hiring for his career aspirations.
Smart Recruitment Solution: Vinay could have been better connected to opportunities in the marketing domain.
Prashant was rejected in an IIM-Bangalore interview; because he was not able to convince the interviewers that Business Development is his passion because he had nothing in his CV to support his arguments.
Smart Recruitment Solution: Prashant could have done an internship for Business Development.
Rohan was looking for a Co-founder for his educational start-up & Sumit was craving to start something new. Sumit would have been the perfect-fit for ‘Shiksha-Samriddhi’ had it started. Unfortunately, nobody introduced them to each other and Rohan’s dream never took off.
Smart Recruitment Solution: Somebody could have introduced Rohan to Sumit.
Flipkart hired Suhail; a brilliant student but with no interest in E-commerce. 3 months into his Job, he resigned.
Smart Recruitment Solution: Flipkart should have done a work-profile fitment analysis besides the skill assessment.
Air-bus hired Vivek and Sakshi from IIT Delhi but left Aman whose passion was well-known even beyond the walls of his college.
Smart Recruitment Solution: Airbus should have done a back-ground check on the students.
Shweta was selected for an R&D profile by an MNC through an aptitude test.
Smart Recruitment Solution: The MNC could have employed a more valid assessment for the selection.
Meanwhile, Mohit from a private engineering college in Bhopal missed a Job opportunity despite his extraordinary credentials because he did not know that Techstars was hiring
Smart Recruitment Solution: There should have been an online platform that could have informed mohit of the vacancy at Techstars
Pooja was convinced that she wanted to be an HR executive. She showed courage and joined an HR Consultancy in Mumbai. 45 days in her Job, she realised that this Job is not even a bit of what it looks on the outside. He was disappointed.
Smart Recruitment Solution: A work-profile benchmarking technique would have helped Pooja understand the organisational needs for specific roles in a clearer & better way.
We at Zigsaw are envisioning and building a smarter eco-system to connect Job-seekers to opportunities. Our long term goal is to handhold the employers of the world to make effective hiring decisions easily and faster. We offer a unique set of advantages to our clients who decide to join us on our “revolutionising-recruitment” journey:
- Network: We are in touch with placement cells of over 150 colleges and have an excellent campus reach. Besides, our platform for Crowd-sourced applications is also growing rapidly.
- Work Profile Benchmarking: We have a unique work profile benchmarking procedure that helps us understand organisational needs for specific roles
- Assessments: We offer scientific assessments that help us evaluate candidates core competencies relevant to the Work-profile and his personality fitment into the work-profile.
- Psychometric Profiling: Our Bi-polar analysis and MBTI tests provide an insight into the candidates aspirations and psyche which are instrumental in predicting the On-Job performance of the candidate.
- Large talent-pool: You have an access to the premium darabase of Job-seekers at Naukri & Monster.
- Candidate Profile Validation: We follow a rigorous validation process to ensure the validity of each resume that we evaluate.
- Premium Candidates: We have already handled profiles of candidates from Top engineering colleges and are exploring the best Management colleges of India. You must get in touch with if you are planning to hire the best.
- Referral Model of engagement: We employ a unique referral scheme that helps us access connections of connections in a smart, easy and incentive-based scheme.
- Flexibility: We offer a unique flexibility in terms of the service we offer to suit the requirement of our clients: Opportunity Propagation, Preliminary Screening, Candidate Profile Validation, Assessments, Skill set evaluation, Psychometric Profiling, Personal Interview etc
We, at Zigsaw believe that employees are the difference between great ideas and great companies and we would like to hear from you (at firstname.lastname@example.org) if you share our ideology.
While solving all the above challenges of Recruitment is a long term goal for us, currently we are focussed on solving the reach equation. The idea is to make Jobs available to 1.4 crore Indians on their finger-tips. This will allow them the access to the Job opportunities of their choice and also allow them to apply and be selected to the Job of their choice. Here is how employers and Job-seekers can join us in our mission of #MakingIndiaMoreEmployable by posting Jobs and sharing jobs to the individuals who might benefit from it.
- Posting Jobs on www.zigsaw.in is FREE and Job-seekers can apply in 2 minutes to the Jobs of their choice.
- Job-seekers can join WhatsApp groups to stay updated of the latest Job-alerts in their area of interest OR in the location of their interest
- For IT Jobs, join the WhatsApp group of the preferred technology of your choice. For all IT Job alerts you can join this.
- For Job alerts of a specific city, join the WhatsApp group of the city.