Google search of Challenges Recruitment Industry returns about 36,10,000 results
- Job Portals like Naukri, Monster, etc. have been there for quite some time but they would never promise a successful hire
- Recruitment Consultancies like Sutra HR & Hiring Monk have a success ratio of 60% and a cycle time of 30 days.
- An average of 14.4 interviews is taken before an offer is rolled out. In 23% of the cases, the candidate does not join despite having been selected.
Why is this big
India’s GDP is estimated to grow by 7%. NASSCOM estimates that 3100 startups are present in India which is the 3rd largest base in the world. We are growing at 800 startups setting up annually. It believes that there would be 11500 startups employing over 250k people by 2020. At an average of 25,000 pm (for startups), this translates to a 62 crore industry assuming just 10% of people switch per year which is quite realistic keeping in mind the short employee life cycle in start-ups. There are no major players in this domain and is a rather untapped market
Who am I?
I am Vaibhav Chouhan, a graduate from IIT Guwahati(2012). Before this, I was working in the HR Dept. of Tata Power. I have worked on the idea of Zigsaw from the last 2 years, bootstrapping it every time. We started with the idea of adaptive assessments but have also moved into the “Art of Recruiting”
What do I have in for you?
- To reduce the cycle time of recruitment to 10 days(without the notice period) including search, selection & offer
- To facilitate the easy search of relevant candidates for Job providers
- For Valid and reliable skill analysis
- To facilitate informed decisions for Jobseekers
- For reliable & relevant Job references
- For flagging the highly professional ones(and the opposites)
So, what do I ask
- A team of 15 people
- 3 developers (PHP)
- 1 designer
- 2 UI developers
- 3 Business Operations
- 5 SME for specific Job profiles
- 1 Psychometric Specialist
- A time of 1 year
- Funding of 25 L
- �Â� Why should you trust me?
I have been experiencing recruitment(as a consultant and as an employer) for the last 1 year. Connect with me at firstname.lastname@example.org and let’s discuss this over.
Watch us disrupt the internship business this winter.
If you can offer either of the things I am looking for, I would love to get in touch with you.
Note: If you are a start-up and would like to work with winter interns(1 month) from IITs & NITs, get in touch with us at email@example.com
This year summer when we were working in the internship mapping domain, 2 management trainees from TAPMI strongly recommended that we need to have our own portal if we were to do intern mapping or recruitment seriously. That was May 2015. Here, in October 2015 we go LIVE with the portal of our own: Zigzobs.com
So, how does it work?
- Go to www.zigsaw.in where you would see a girl who has just secured a Job wish you best of luck for the job you seek. There are some testimonials at the end of the page & ways to connect with us over Facebook, Twitter, Google, Linkedin & Twitter
- Click on the Sign-up. Click on Student if you are a student seeking an internship or click on Employee if you are someone seeking a Job.
- Enter your name, email-ID & Mobile number and verify the link that would have come to your email ID. Login to enter the world of opportunities, possibilities, and success
- The homepage would be a dashboard which would have
- Your applications to the Jobs you have applied & their status
- Recommended Internships/Jobs once you have filled in your preferences
- Edit Profile: Here you can change your contact no., update educational details, preferences & work-experience
- Personal Details: Name & Contact No.
- Educational Details: Degree, CV, scores
- Preferences: You can tell us what matters most to you and your recommended internships/Jobs would be a function of what you fill here. Drag and drop Salary, Location, and Profile to communicate your relative preference for them. Also, input, what is your expected salary, preferred location & the would-like-to-work-in skill. Fill this with most honesty and you would get your most relevant internships/Jobs in your dashboard
- Work-experience: You can boast about your work-experiences, here.
- Apply for suitable Job openings & Bag the offer of your choice
- Some key features include:
- Portal can be used for both Jobs & Internships.
- Aspirants can view recommended opportunities in their Dashboard. These recommended opportunities are based on their Skills, Location preferences & Expected Salary/Stipend.
- Users won’t see any closed Opportunity.
- Guest Users can browse opportunities without login but can’t apply without logging in. Login features are also available via Facebook, Gmail, or their Email Id.
- Our Services
- Posting on the portal is free & you can send us your requirement at firstname.lastname@example.org We will send some profiles to you as a token of our love for you
- We are also into recruitment services where you can provide you end-to-end services. This obviously is priced and you can get in touch with us at email@example.com
- #staytuned #zigzobs #zigsaw #bezigsawed #zigsawzindagi
Were you to need anything else, feel free to get in touch with me at firstname.lastname@example.org